Two-year-old kids are not so naïve anymore. At this age, they start understanding the concepts of possessions. So, they compare themselves to their friends. Toddlers usually develop a sense of jealousy. They want what other kids have and throw tantrums to get what they want.
At this age, birthdays become even more tricky. Parents have to take into consideration the desires of the toddler. But they also face the challenge of bringing up their toddler in the right manner. If you give your kid whatever she wants, she will never understand the value of things.
The first four years are the most detrimental for a child. Almost all brain development takes place in the first two-four years. The gifts that you give to your kid plays a vital role in the brain development of your child.
So, you should thoroughly think through the gifts that you give to your toddler on her second birthday. That’s where we come in. We have developed a thought through a list of gifts for your two-year-old girl. So, sit back and go through this list to buy the best for your baby girl.
FoxPrint Princess Castle Play Tent with Glow in The Dark Stars
Toddlers love to play house games. Building small houses provide toddlers with a sense of responsibility and privacy. If your girl likes to play house games, then she will surely love this FoxPrint Princess castle play tent.
- The most fantastic feature of this tent is that it has “Glow in the dark stars.” So, when your toddler watches it in the dark, it will imitate the night sky. Amazing, isn’t it?
- This tent can add a splash of color to your toddler’s playroom or even the bedroom.
- You can even get it set in the backyard. This tent will be the best outdoor pastime for your girl.
- Setting this tent is fuss-free. You just need to set the rods. Nothing complicated, right?
- You can let your toddler decorate & set this tent as she wants. In this way, you can promote her creativity skills and brain development.
- If the mommy and her friends are planning an outdoor picnic, she can take this tent with her. In this way, the toddler will stay busy with the tent. She will not bother her mommy.
2. LEGO DUPLO Minnie’s Birthday Party 10873 Building Blocks
What could be better than attending a birthday party? Nothing, right?
Toddlers love birthday parties more than anything else. But what if I tell you that the birthday party is of Minnie mouse. Unbelievable, right?
The combination of birthday parties and Minnie mouse will make a toddler excited. LEGO Duplo Minnie’s birthday party building blocks will make the best gift for your enthusiastic toddler. These are building toys.
· Your toddler will be the guest of Minnie’s party.
· She can design the elements of the birthday party as she wants. This will surely promote your toddler to make use of her creative skills. Not only that, but this will also sharpen her motor skills and problem-solving skills.
· As children are quite indecisive, these blocks are quite easy to dismantle. So, your toddler can make or break whenever they want and whatever element they want.
· This LEGO toy combines many features, all in one place. Your toddler’s construction skills are put to the test. It will result in the sharpening of the creative and imaginative abilities of your child.
3. Aqua Magic Mat – Kids Painting Writing Doodle Board Toy
Are you that mommy who is tired of her toddler messing up the wall? Does your child love to doodle on the walls and everything else?
We have the solution for you. Gift your toddler an Aqua Magic mat. It is a board on which your toddler can doodle.
· You might be wondering why it is called aqua magic mat? This board comes with a magic pen in which you can fill water. After that, your toddler can draw with the help of water on the board. This sounds fantastic.
· Just think how excited your toddler would be to draw with water. The mention of magic is enough to attract the kids.
· It requires no ink markers or paints. So, the mommy can be free of the tension of getting ink on clothes and household items.
· As your toddler will make use of her eyes and hands, her hand to eye coordination will sharpen.
4. My First Crayola Touch Lights
Coloring and drawing are some of the favorite pastimes of kids, especially girls.
· My first Crayola touch lights take the coloring and drawing experience to the next level. It has a sealed gel surface.
· Your toddler can color and draw just by the touch of the fingers. There is no need for colors or markers. It has in-built 12 colors.
· This will enhance her sense of color recognition.
· To keep the kid engaged, it also has six different background music tunes. So, the toddler doesn’t get bore.
5. LeapFrog Shapes & Sharing Picnic Basket
Are you quite bored of the usual picnic routine? Are you looking for the right activities to keep your kid engaged on a picnic? Then LeapFrog shapes and sharing picnic basket is the answer for you. It will make the perfect gift.
· It is in the form of a picnic basket. But what’s inside might come off as a surprise.
· There are 16 pieces inside the basket.
· The basket contains cutlery such as plates, spoons, etc.
· This basket aims to make your kid learn shapes in a more relaxed and fun way.
· The lid of the basket has shapes sorter that will help your kid to learn shapes but in an effortless manner.
· So, this toy will help your toddler to learn the names of shapes, colors, and food items.
6. LeapFrog My Own Leaptop
Toddlers roam around the house. They watch you doing stuff. They have an in-built desire to copy you. These days everyone is always on their laptop. Toddlers get attracted to laptops. If you want to avoid getting your computer messed up by your toddler, then get a laptop for your kid as well.
Yes, you read it right.
Not the usual laptop, obviously but a toy laptop. Isn’t this win-win for both of you?
· LeapFrog My Own Leaptop is a great toy imitation of a laptop for your kids.
· It has a large screen that imitates the real laptop quite well.
· Not only that, it contains a total of 26 animations to help your kid learn alphabets and other things.
· So, that means this laptop will enhance her speech and imagination in every possible way.
7. Conomus Piano Keyboard Toy for Kids
Who doesn’t love music? Little girls love to create and listen to music. Conomus piano keyboard is all in one music device.
· It contains a microphone along with a drum, music box, and a music recorder. So, four musical instruments all in one.
· It has 22 in-built demo songs.
· It will keep the toddler occupied with music. The toddler can sing her own songs on the microphone. This will give her a confidence boost and sharpen her communication skills.
8. VTech Little Apps Tablet
Kids want their own tablets and phones. But you obviously can’t give them electronics at such a young age. Instead, gift them Vtech Little apps tablet.
· It has a very bright and colorful interface that girls love.
· It has four games in it that keep the toddlers hooked to it. These games are unlike the usual ones as they are developed, especially for toddlers. They enhance her problem-solving skills as well.
· In addition to the fun element, it has eight interacting activities. These activities help the toddler to learn alphabets and numbers.
· It has a built-in piano-like keyboard on which the toddler can compose her music. Music enhances the learning experience even more.
9. LeapFrog Number Lovin’ Oven
As the name suggests, this is an Oven. Little girls are especially attracted to kitchen-based items. It is so because they see their mommy in the kitchen most of the time.
- This oven is nothing short of exceptional. It is one of the unique gifts.
- It has a total of 16 ingredients, including pizza and egg.
- It also contains utensils to serve the items that are included in the oven.
- It is not only a great thing to have fun with, but it also helps to learn mathematics. It will, in turn, enhance your child’s math skills.
- Your toddler can enjoy up to 30 different songs while playing with the oven.