A baby’s arrival is a special event in itself. At such an event, you should treat the expecting parents in an even more unique way.
These days, baby showers are arranged to honor the impending arrival of the baby. Baby showers not only announce the arrival of the baby but also make the soon-to-be parents feel extra special.
Close friends or family usually throw a baby shower party. Such little acts show how much you care about your loved ones.
One of the most prominent highlights of a baby shower is a baby shower corsage.
What is a baby shower corsage?
You can think of a corsage as a collection of flowers glued together. Or, in simple words, you can think of a baby shower corsage as a Crown, except it not worn on the head. It is worn on the belly or the wrist to honor the baby. Isn’t it simply amazing and cute?
DIY the baby shower corsage:
In case you are low on budget, you can make a DIY baby shower corsage for mom to be at your home.
You will only need a handful of things. For the DIY corsage, you can find most of the items in your home.
DIYing will not only make things easier for you, but it will also show your love for the mother to be. These days DIYs are the new trend in town. You will end up saving money and time, both. Wouldn’t that be simply amazing?
- This video gives you a clear and simple guide on how to make a nautical themed baby shower corsage.
- Follow it step by step to make a baby shower corsage.
- Ribbons are present in almost every house.
- This video shows how to make a baby shower corsage with ribbons. You can quickly make a beautiful yet straightforward baby shower corsage for mom to be by following this DIY.
When it comes to designing and making a baby shower corsage, there is no hard and fast rule.
- Firstly, you should decide what you want.
- Get paper and a pencil. Sketch out a rough diagram of how you want the corsage to be.
- Then as per your sketch, make a list of the stuff that you will need.
- If you cant think of anything, then get help from Google and YouTube.
- Finally, get to work.
As complicated as it might sound, it isn’t. You can even glue together a few flowers. That will serve as a cute corsage.
Things to keep in mind:
Few things that you should keep in mind while making a baby shower corsage are as follows:
- Get to know the favorite flowers of the mother to be. Then get your florist to provide you with those flowers. Flowers of mothers’ choice will add a touch of personalization to the baby shower corsage.
- Similarly, try to add other touches of personalization by adding splashes of favorite color of the mother to be.
- The corsage is not supposed to be something extra fancy or super expensive. It is an expression of love and affection. It can be super cheap and simple. What matters is the emotions by which you design or buy the corsage.
- You can get a baby shower corsage for dad as well. The dad to be is as important as the mother to be. People usually forget the father and only do stuff for the mother to be. In this way, the father-to-be feels left out. Do not do that!
- You can also make corsages for the relatives to make them feel even happier.
You can buy the baby shower corsage as well!
In case you are running out of time or lack a creative bone, you buy a baby shower corsage rather than making it.
If you are wondering as to where to buy baby shower corsage?
Then tons of online businesses offer cute baby shower corsage for reasonable prices.
If you are someone who doesn’t like online shopping, then don’t worry. There are plenty of shops that sell baby shower corsage. They have a variety of options with different price ranges.