In this competitive age, no one has the time to read pages long articles for recommendations. Similarly, going through tons of articles is also not possible.
Keeping that in mind, we have developed an Easter basket ideas list for you that has all the products that you can gift to your boy. All in one place.
So, keep on reading!
If your kid is a little older, then thoughtful gifts such as Easter cards are the best option.
Cute themed cards are even better.
For example, T-rex Dinosaur themed cards are the best option for your kid.
It will brighten up your kid’s Easter morning.
It even features a dinosaur with an Easter basket to complement the Easter theme. So, this card is not only thoughtful but also very funny, which will bring a smile on your kid’s face.
Toddlers love to bring out the colors in everything.
You can bring out the creative side of your kid by gifting them a coloring book.
What could be better than giving your kid an Easter-themed coloring book on an Easter morning?
This book features Easter eggs with different patterns to color. Your kid will love this book.
What coloring book is complete without markers and colors?
A coloring book and markers go hand and hand.
You can’t merely gift a coloring book without something with which your kid can color.
Not only that, but markers also look very cute as Easter basket stuffers. These markers are washable.
Squishy toys are the best gift for younger kids who love to have something in their hands all the time.
These come in different shapes and vibrant colors. They are surely a treat to the eyes as well.
Remote controlled cars
How can we talk about boys and forget cars?
If you are looking for Easter basket ideas, cars are a great option.
Considering the age of your kid, you can get a specific type of toy car.
For a toddler boy, you can get pullback cars.
For a boy older than three, you can get a remote-controlled car.
Boys love to take control of the cars. Remote controlled cars can allow him to play with the car as he wants.
These cars show stunts as the real car providing your boy with real-time experience.
Kids in the growing age get attracted to stationery items.
You can think about gifting a cute stationery set to your boy to settle their curiosity.
Stationary fills up the Easter basket quite well. They are also budget-friendly.
It will also train your kid for the school years.
To promote healthy living habits in your young kids, you can gift them a water bottle.
A cute water bottle will not only make your boy happy but also tempt them to drink more water. Kids love to flaunt their Easter basket, and a water bottle can be a cute addition to it. Try to gift cute and themed water bottles.
Kids tend to enjoy a lot when they get to solve problems. You can promote healthy brain development in kids by gifting them puzzles. After the completion of the puzzle, kids feel a surge of satisfaction.
Sleeping while cuddling with your favorite stuffed toy can never get too old fashioned.
Gift a cute stuffed toy to your boys, such as stuffed spiderman, elephant, or dinosaur. The options are endless.
Gifting a book to your kid can promote a healthy learning attitude.
Gift a book that suits the age and likes of your kid.
You can even opt for interactive books as they are the new trend in town.
Some options for baby boys are:
- Pacifiers (you can get themed pacifiers as well)
- Bibs (you can get bibs of different colors and designs)
- Themed clothes
- Teething items
- Customized shoes
- Jellyfish stuffed animals
- Leg warmers
- Bouncing balls (soft bouncing balls)
Some other options are:
- Crayons (get non-toxic crayons in a set of 12 or 24)
- Cute but thoughtful socks with meaningful messages
- Plastic toys
- Superhero figures
- Beach toys
- Lego blocks
- Customized notebooks
- Personalized name mugs
- Personalized name towels
- Picture keychains
- Piggy banks (to promote the habit of money-saving)
- Comic books
- Audio CD’s
- Poem books
- Posters (of favorite singers or superheroes)
- Beach outfits
- Hair accessories
- Journals (to write the events of all day)
- Stickers (you can get a whole book filled with stickers)
- Toy mobiles/ tablets
- A first-aid toy kit
- Kitchen sets
- Fidget spinners (as they are the new trend in town)
- Little patient (to help kids understand the human body)
- Mini guitars
- Mini piano
- Harry potter trunk set (a treat for harry potter enthusiast)
- Lego Harry Potter Hogwarts castle
- Science kits
- Chessboard game
- Slime (definitely the budget-friendly option)
- Pirate treasure chest
- DIY fun kits
- DIY airplanes
- Personal hygiene kits
- Mini toy laptops
- Cute pillows
- Picture frames
- Colorful hair wigs
- Glove monsters
- Puppets (to do a puppet show)
- Mini coin bags
- Tote bags
- Sport items (mini baseball bats, rackets)
- Catch the fish playset
- Card games
- Rubik cube (to promote brain development)
- Untamed dragon (your kid can tame it as he wants)
- Candies and chocolates
- Bath crayons and bath bombs
- Sketch pad (for the artsy ones)
- Baby lotions and bath items
- Movie tickets (of kid movies)
- Easter bubblegum eggs
- DIY themed Easter eggs
- Small bowling sets
- Putty in different colors
- Toy camera
- Stamps of different patterns
- Army men and army items
- Micro cube bots
- Invisible Ink pens (a fun magic trick)
- Washable paints
- Kinetic sand (so satisfying!)
- Jumping ropes
- Yo-yo (a boy’s favorite thing to look cool)